Through the site www.consultoriosprofesionales.com, any person (the, "Users") You can find various services and clinics search-related content (hereinafter, "Services").
1. Is makes it expressly clear that when accessing the site, UD. you know and accept the terms and conditions of use listed below:
4. Certain content accessed through the site can be reached by specific rules which regulate and complement to these terms and conditions of use, reason why it is recommended users take specific knowledge of them.
5. Conditions of access and use of the site:
5.1. The use of any site service contributes the condition of user of the same.
5.2. Access to and use of the site does not require prior subscription or registration of the user. Notwithstanding this, the use of some services offered through the site requires user registration.
5.3. In order to register on the site, the user must complete the registration form with your personal information, indicating in addition an email address and a password. The user undertakes to select, use and keep your password in a diligent manner and to maintain them in secret and protection in respect of third parties.
5.4. Use of the site and its services.
5.4.1. Do not enter or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, of terrorism or violate human rights.
5.4.2. Do not enter or spread in the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, their suppliers or third party users of the Internet.
5.4.3. Do not enter, spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that is illegal or unfair advertising.
5.4.4. Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramidal structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that has been exclusively designed for this.
5.4.5. Do not enter or disseminate any information and false content, ambiguous, untimely or inaccurate to produce misleading information recipients.
5.4.6. Not to impersonate other users using their registry keys to the different services and/or contents of the site.
5.4.7. Not to introduce or disseminate content that is inconsistent with the honour, to personal and family privacy or image of persons.
5.4.8. Do not enter, spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content involving a violation of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, patent, trademark or copyright that correspond to the owners of the site or third parties.
5.4.9. Do not enter, spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content involving a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
5.4.10. Do not go to the bidders by sending spam, or directly offer, publish or create, a personal database of third-party.
5.4.11. Use any mechanism, software or routine to prevent or attempt to prevent the proper functioning of this site or any activity that is being performed on this site.
5.4.12. Take any action which imposes a burden disproportionate or excessive about the infrastructure of this site.
5.4.13. Not to disclose or share your password with any third party or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
5.4.14. Do not try to decrypt, decompile or obtain the source code for any software program that understands or constitutes a part of this site.
6. When you register or navigate the site, the user or visitor provides personal information, giving free consent, Express and informed so that it is collected and stored directly in our database, finding protected electronically, using more effective and comprehensive security of information protection mechanisms to maintain total confidentiality, in accordance with Act No. 25.326 Habeas data, but which,
7. The user is responsible for the proper use of the site, undertakes expressly to avoid any action which could damage to systems, equipment or services accessible directly or indirectly through the Internet, including intentional links or systems and in accordance with these conditions congestion.
8. Expressly left rinse that the site may be used solely by older people's 18 years, should refrain from using it people who are not of this age.
9. All the information about clinics published and/or offered through the site is provided by people interested in your advertising, being responsibility of the same such information as well as concerning their marketing.
10. Office Professional is not responsible for the publication, truthfulness and accuracy of the information that is provided on the site, nor of any changes that it could happen.
11. Is left cleared up expressly that the site does not review the content of the notices, providing a space for publication exclusively.
12. The user is responsible for the proper use of the service, undertakes expressly to avoid any action which could damage to systems, equipment or services accessible directly or indirectly through the Internet, including intentional links or systems and in accordance with these conditions congestion.
13. The user assumes full responsibility front office professionals and others for damages that occur as a result of the own actions, of its subsidiaries or third parties connected through the user and those resulting from failure to comply with laws or regulations of other wrongful acts or improper use that is made of the service, Dante user to indemnify and hold harmless office professionals before any claim payment is relinquished.
14. Office professionals entitled to expand or improve services provided without prior notice, as well as alter the media or routes used for the provision of the service.
15. The lack of temporary exercise clinics professionals of the rights conferred by the present, they do not imply a waiver of the same, which may be exercised at all times.
16. Office professionals will not be responsible for the adequacy of the services provided to the real needs of the user.
17. Office Professional is not liable for damages caused by negligence or willful misconduct of third parties for the provision of services that they depend on.
18. Office Professional or be liable for any damages, alteration of information or interference to the system or network, product of the actions of third parties.
19. CLINICS professionals will not be responsible for the result of the service as long as the necessary facilities for its functioning depend on third-party. This includes, but not limited to, routing errors, loss of information or data, unplanned service interruptions that are not attributable to professional clinics.
20. Office Professional is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, reliability, correction and data utility, any information transmitted over their networks and programs. The content of such information shall be the sole responsibility of those who share it (sender and recipient).
21. Office Professional is not responsible for the bad use of the facilities and services provided, due to cuts in energy or scheduled interruptions, or any other failure to not be attributable to gross negligence or willful misconduct of office professionals.
22. Office professionals will not be responsible for damages caused, including unforeseen circumstances and force majeure, It occurred to the teams, facilities or personnel of the user.
23. Office professionals shall not be liable to the user for damages that occur to the user as a result of the actions of other users or third parties and those arising from failure to observe - by third parties or other users- laws or regulations or other wrongful acts or improper use third parties or users make of the service.
24. Products, property, properties or services offered or published in professional clinics are not guaranteed by, CLINICS professionals assuming those who provide them full responsibility with regard to the quality, the redhibitory vices, eviction or any loss or damage you may suffer in relation to contracts formalized on them for the users of office professionals.
Users expressly understand, you accept and agree that:
25.1. The site may contain errors;
25.2. The site will not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, including, without any limitation, damage caused by the loss or deterioration of information and/or the use of the site;
25.3. The use of the site and the Internet generally involves the assumption of risk of potential damage to the software and the hardware of the user. For this reason, the computer terminal from which accesses the site the user would be able to be attacked and damaged by the action of hackers who could even access the information in the terminal equipment of the user, extract it, remove it or damage it. USERS waive to make claims for these reasons.
25.4. The exchange of information via the Internet has the risk of such information may be collected by a third party. The site is not responsible for the consequences that could result in the user such a hypothesis.
25.5. The site does not store any obligation to retain information that is made available to the user, or that it has been sent to you by these last.
26. Trademarks, Copyright and restrictions:
27.1. All material on this site, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, It is protected by copyright.
27.2. The material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, loaded, exhibited, transmitted, or distributed in any form. Modify the materials or use the materials for any purpose is a violation of copyright and other property rights.
28. Linked pages:
28.1. This page can be linked to other sites on the Internet (“Linked pages”).
28.2. Although we examined all pages, before linking them, pages change regularly.
28.3. Linked sites are for the convenience of the user only, who contact them at your own discretion and risk.
28.4. The site is not responsible for the content of any linked page, Although this page is related to the site.
29. Applicable law and competent court:
31. Anyone who does not accept these terms and conditions, which have compulsory and binding, You must refrain from using the site or services.